Class Rules & Procedures
1. Respect yourself and others at all times.
2. Arrive to class on time. Copy your HW and complete the Daily Bell Ringer first-- ALWAYS.
3. You must use the classroom sign-out log when you need to leave the classroom. Please ask for permission first, and be sure to use restroom privileges responsibly.
4. If you are unprepared for class (missing supplies, laptop not charged, etc.), you must sign the Unprepared Log. At the end of each marking period, this will count towards your class preparation score.
5. When you would like to be heard, please raise your hand. We expect (and appreciate!) your participation and feedback.
6. Independent reading books (DEAR books) are available for check-out from our classroom library. You are responsible for taking care of the books and returning them in good condition, or else a fine may be issued for replacement.
7. Please silence all electronic devices. Cell phones are NOT to be used during class time.
8. Wait to be dismissed from class by a teacher. Leave your area neat before exiting the classroom.