- Assignments should be copied in your WDMS agenda book. They are also available on this website.
- Homework is typically scored based on your level of effort and for being completed on-time.
- Unless the task is assigned on Google Classroom, all other homework assignments will be turned in to the classroom assignment tray designated for your class period. You are responsible for submitting your work to this location to receive credit!
8th Grade Literacy Grading Scale:
- Tests/Projects/Published Writing Pieces = 45%
- Quizzes = 35%
- Homework/Classwork/Daily Preparation = 20%
Late Assignments and Absences:
- Late work is not accepted in 8th grade; please complete your assignments on-time!
- If you are absent, check the website or Google Classroom to see what you have missed, talk with a classmate, or see a teacher immediately upon your return. Appropriate time will be provided for you to catch-up, but you are always responsible for any work that you miss during an absence.
- Extra credit work may not be requested. If you complete assignments on time and put forth your best effort throughout the marking period, you won't need it! :)